Bridge Garage was posted at August 13, 2017 at 2:03 am. It is published under the Garage category. Bridge Garage is labelled with Bridge Garage, Bridge, Garage..
Bridgebridge1 (brij),USA pronunciation n., v., bridged, bridg•ing, adj.
- a structure spanning and providing passage over a river, chasm, road, or the like.
- a connecting, transitional, or intermediate route or phase between two adjacent elements, activities, conditions, or the like: Working at the hospital was a bridge between medical school and private practice.
- a raised transverse platform from which a power vessel is navigated: often includes a pilot house and a chart house.
- any of various other raised platforms from which the navigation or docking of a vessel is supervised.
- a bridge house or bridge superstructure.
- a raised walkway running fore-and-aft.
- [Anat.]the ridge or upper line of the nose.
- an artificial replacement, fixed or removable, of a missing tooth or teeth, supported by natural teeth or roots adjacent to the space.
- a thin, fixed wedge or support raising the strings of a musical instrument above the sounding board.
- a transitional, modulatory passage connecting sections of a composition or movement.
- (in jazz and popular music) the contrasting third group of eight bars in a thirty-two-bar chorus;
- Also, bridge passage. a passage in a literary work or a scene in a play serving as a movement between two other passages or scenes of greater importance.
- the part of a pair of eyeglasses that joins the two lenses and rests on the bridge or sides of the nose.
- Also called bridge circuit. a two-branch network, including a measuring device, as a galvanometer, in which the unknown resistance, capacitance, inductance, or impedance of one component can be measured by balancing the voltage in each branch and computing the unknown value from the known values of the other components. Cf. Wheatstone bridge.
- a gantry over a track or tracks for supporting waterspouts, signals, etc.
- a scaffold built over a sidewalk alongside a construction or demolition site to protect pedestrians and motor traffic from falling materials.
- a ridge or wall-like projection of fire brick or the like, at each end of the hearth in a metallurgical furnace.
- any layer of partially fused or densely compacted material preventing the proper gravitational movement of molten material, as in a blast furnace or cupola, or the proper compacting of metal powder in a mold.
- (in a twist drill) the conoid area between the flutes at the drilling end.
- [Billiards, Pool.]
- the arch formed by the hand and fingers to support and guide the striking end of a cue.
- a notched piece of wood with a long handle, used to support the striking end of the cue when the hand cannot do so comfortably;
- transitional music, commentary, dialogue, or the like, between two parts of a radio or television program.
- a gallery or platform that can be raised or lowered over a stage and is used by technicians, stagehands, etc., for painting scenery(paint bridge), arranging and supporting lights(light bridge), or the like.
- [Brit.]a part of the floor of a stage that can be raised or lowered.
- [Horol.]a partial plate, supported at both ends, holding bearings on the side opposite the dial. Cf. cock1 (def. 10).
- a valence bond illustrating the connection of two parts of a molecule.
- a support or prop, usually timber, for the roof of a mine, cave, etc.
- any arch or rooflike figure formed by acrobats, dancers, etc., as by joining and raising hands.
- burn one's bridges (behind one), to eliminate all possibilities of retreat;
make one's decision irrevocable: She burned her bridges when she walked out angrily.
- to make a bridge or passage over;
span: The road bridged the river.
- to join by or as if by a bridge: a fallen tree bridging the two porches.
- to make (a way) by a bridge.
- [Foundry.](of molten metal) to form layers or areas heterogeneous either in material or in degree of hardness.
- (esp. of clothing) less expensive than a manufacturer's most expensive products: showing his bridge line for the fall season.
Garagega•rage (gə räzh′, -räj′ or, esp. Brit., gar′ij, -äzh),USA pronunciation n., v., -raged, -rag•ing.
- a building or indoor area for parking or storing motor vehicles.
- a commercial establishment for repairing and servicing motor vehicles.
- to put or keep in a garage.
The post about Bridge Garage have 9 photos , they are Filling Up At Bridge Garage, Our Fleet, BRIDGE GARAGE, SHREWTON - 2014 SERVICING - MOT - DIAGNOSTICS- MOTORCYCLES - COURTESY CARS., Bridge Garage, Bridge Garage : L13TOW : 16ltow013 : 30th May 2014, Bridge Garage L13 TOW & Arriva Yorkshire 720 YD02 PYW, Bridge Garage #7 Our Fleet Of Vehicles, Bridge Garage #8 Bridge Garage X177 DDN, Exceptional Bridge Garage #9 Honest John. Following are the images:
Several notion of kitchen. Specifically for young individuals who live-in metropolitan environments, the modern notion not merely make the kitchen seem attractive but additionally makes cooking meal that is much simpler. Principle kitchen's very first sessions is furnished cooking class. In the event the classic home can not be divided in the furnace, the current style is extremely much attached with high-tech furnishings. Several of the furniture we imply, and ricecooker, gas-stove, refrigerator, range, blender, others, dispensers, mixers, and so on.
Instead, Bridge Garage acts like a speech. All food and beverage prepared gathered here first, and after that sent to the desk. Home clear can be popular to prepare basic dishes, prepare bakery, for example eggs, juicing, and boil the noodles. There are occasions once the room can also be termed the pantry is made in to the living area.
Such that it makes the atmosphere of the activity that much more fun, structuring all of this equipment might be set. Next is just a separate part of the kitchen dirty and clear home. Even though it is named a filthy home, area cleanliness stays the top. The word disgusting arise since within this part is just a food processing cleansing furniture at once fresh. And so the bedroom is more likely to fall apart.