This article about Bush Series A Corner Desk was published at October 11, 2017 at 9:38 am. It is uploaded in the Desk category. Bush Series A Corner Desk is tagged with Bush Series A Corner Desk, Bush, Series, A, Corner, Desk..
Bushbush1 (bŏŏsh),USA pronunciation n.
- a low plant with many branches that arise from or near the ground.
- a small cluster of shrubs appearing as a single plant.
- something resembling or suggesting this, as a thick, shaggy head of hair.
- Also called bush lot. [Canadian.]a small, wooded lot, esp. a farm lot with trees left standing to provide firewood, fence posts, etc.
- the tail of a fox;
- [Geog.]a stretch of uncultivated land covered with mixed plant growth, bushy vegetation, trees, etc.
- a large uncleared area thickly covered with mixed plant growth, trees, etc., as a jungle.
- a large, sparsely populated area most of which is uncleared, as areas of Australia and Alaska.
- a tree branch hung as a sign before a tavern or vintner's shop.
- any tavern sign.
- (vulgar). pubic hair.
- [Archaic.]a wineshop.
- beat around or about the bush, to avoid coming to the point;
delay in approaching a subject directly: Stop beating around the bush and tell me what you want.
- beat the bushes, to scout or search for persons or things far and wide: beating the bushes for engineers.
- go bush, [Australian.]
- to flee or escape into the bush.
- [Slang.]to become wild.
- to be or become bushy;
branch or spread as or like a bush.
- to cover, protect, support, or mark with a bush or bushes.
Seriesse•ries (sēr′ēz),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries, adj.
- a group or a number of related or similar things, events, etc., arranged or occurring in temporal, spatial, or other order or succession;
- a number of games, contests, or sporting events, with the same participants, considered as a unit: The two baseball clubs played a five-game series.
- a set, as of coins or stamps.
- a set of successive volumes or issues of a periodical published in like form with similarity of subject or purpose.
- a daily or weekly program with the same cast and format and a continuing story, as a soap opera, situation comedy, or drama.
- a number of related programs having the same theme, cast, or format: a series of four programs on African wildlife.
- a sequence of terms combined by addition, as 1 + ½ + ¼ + &fracnumer;
- See infinite series.
- a succession of coordinate sentence elements.
- a division of stratified rocks that is of next higher rank to a stage and next lower rank to a system, comprising deposits formed during part of a geological epoch.
- an end-to-end arrangement of the components, as resistors, in a circuit so that the same current flows through each component. Cf. parallel (def. 13).
- a group of related chemical elements arranged in order of increasing atomic number: the lanthanide series.
- consisting of or having component parts connected in series: a series circuit; a series generator.
Cornercor•ner (kôr′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- the place at which two converging lines or surfaces meet.
- the space between two converging lines or surfaces near their intersection;
angle: a chair in the corner of the room.
- a projecting angle, esp. of a rectangular figure or object: He bumped into the corner of the table.
- the point where two streets meet: the corner of Market and Main Streets.
- an end;
- any narrow, secluded, or secret place.
- an awkward or embarrassing position, esp. one from which escape is impossible.
- [Finance.]a monopolizing or a monopoly of the available supply of a stock or commodity to a point permitting control of price (applied only when monopoly price is exacted).
quarter: from every corner of the empire.
- the point of intersection of the section lines of a land survey, often marked by a monument or some object, as a pipe that is set or driven into the ground. Cf. section (def. 5).
- a stake, tree, or rock marking the intersection of property lines.
- a piece to protect the corner of anything.
- any point on the line forming the left or right boundary of home plate: a pitch on the corner.
- the area formed by the intersection of the foul line and the outfield fence.
- the immediate area formed by any of the four angles in the ring.
- one of the two assigned corners where a boxer rests between rounds and behind which the handlers sit during a fight.
- [Soccer.]See corner kick.
- cut corners:
- to use a shorter route.
- to reduce costs or care in execution: cutting corners to meet the foreign competition.
- rough corners, rude, boorish, or unsophisticated characteristics, manners, or the like: Despite his rough corners, he was very likable.
- the four corners of the earth, the most distant or remote regions: They traveled to the four corners of the earth.
- turn the corner, to pass through a crisis safely: When the fever passed, we knew he had turned the corner.
- situated on or at a corner where two streets meet: a corner drugstore.
- made to fit or be used in a corner: a corner cabinet.
- to furnish with corners.
- to place in or drive into a corner.
- to force into an awkward or difficult position or one from which escape is impossible: He finally cornered the thief.
- to gain control of (a stock, commodity, etc.).
- to meet in or be situated on or at a corner.
- to form a corner in a stock or commodity.
- (of an automobile) to turn, esp. at a speed relatively high for the angle of the turn involved.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
This blog post about Bush Series A Corner Desk have 10 pictures , they are BBF Bush Series A Corner Desk In Natural Cherry 48\, Click To Enlarge ., BBF Bush Series A L-Bow Desk Left Slate - WC84833, BBF Bush Series A Corner Desk 42\, Bush Series A Corner Desk #5 Hayneedle, Bush Series A Corner Desk #6 Series A Corner Desk Shell, Bush Business Series A 48, Bush Series A Corner Desk #8 BBF Bush Series A Corner Desk In Pewter 48\, BBF Bush Series A Corner Desk 42\, Bush Business Furniture Series A 48W Corner Desk BSHWC57466. Front Line-Art Life-Style .. Below are the photos:
Are you still while in the disposition to make within the home were filthy? Should be hard, right? Cooking is definitely an action that entails feelings. If your recipes will also be crazy if you are experiencing uncomfortable because of this of the atmosphere of your kitchen, Bush Series A Corner Desk can be projected. Keeping your kitchen to preserve it clear and clean is not a straightforward point.
Produce Cabinets For Electronics. Produce a sheet which will store related items so you are easyto label them. When they need back deposition of comparable things in a single location facilitate and can simplify the research.
Especially if your home equipment has already been so much and overcrowding. Herbs and not to mention the foodstuff components are tossed. Should you not set a superb Bush Series A Corner Desk technique, you may be lacking the cooking feeling. It is possible to taste the food is not as expected, even if compelled. You will need a program within an efficient kitchen. Kitchenware, food ingredients and herbs not simply firmly and to be kept nicely but also within reach that is easy. Howto? Let's look together.