This blog post about Captains Chairs was uploaded at September 6, 2017 at 5:37 pm. This image is posted at the Chair category. Captains Chairs is labelled with Captains Chairs, Captains, Chairs..
Captainscap•tain (kap′tən, -tin),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who is at the head of or in authority over others;
- an officer ranking in most armies above a first lieutenant and below a major.
- an officer in the U.S. Navy ranking above a commander and below a rear admiral or a commodore.
- a military leader.
- an officer in the police department, ranking above a lieutenant and usually below an inspector.
- an officer of the fire department, usually in command of a company, ranking above a lieutenant and below a chief or assistant chief.
- the commander of a merchant vessel. Cf. staff captain.
- the pilot of an airplane.
- a local official in a political party responsible for organizing votes on a ward or precinct level.
- the field leader of a team: The captain of the home team elected to receive on the kickoff.
- a person of great power and influence, esp. based on economic wealth.
- See bell captain.
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.]an unofficial title of respect for a man (sometimes used humorously or ironically).
- to lead or command as a captain.
Chairschair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
This article of Captains Chairs have 5 pictures including Amish Solid Wood Restaurant Captain's Chair, Captains Chairs Nice Design #2 Fetching Captains Chairs Perfect With Antique Chairs Captain For Bay Boats To Apply Interior Idea, Captains Chairs #3 Solid Pine Wooden Captains Chairs, Superior Captains Chairs #4 Pair Of Studio Nakashima Captains Chairs, Captains Chairs #5 Amazing 19thc Set Of Four Firehouse Windsor Captains Chairs 1. Following are the pictures:
Contrast of Large Note Sculpture by Width area. The purpose remains the same thing using the stage that is next: anyone to be much in taking a look at the statue more flexible. In this case, the distance between the room's statue, ascertain the maximum control sculpture that is large. For instance, in the event the distance involving the statue using a terrace simply 3 meters away, an effort so that a maximum of only one meter statue that is high.
Captains Chairs is loaded with designs such as the statue is an ingredient that can form the style that is classic inside and outside the step, isn't any exception to garden. Sculpture in the park's place was initially a symbol and is generally only manufactured from jewel. But along with modern sculpture's advancement, then a works of sculpture becomes progressively diversified, both the materials along with the condition and tactics used in line with all the improvement of engineering and innovation of fresh products, for example white concrete.
Regulate how big is the statue's placement by Site. A small statue could be located in involving the crops or around the footpath garden's edge. Meanwhile, greater sculptures might be put into the middle of the park or the place