The article of Drape Neck Dresses was uploaded on February 13, 2018 at 8:20 am. This blog post is uploaded under the Curtain category. Drape Neck Dresses is labelled with Drape Neck Dresses, Drape, Neck, Dresses..
Drapedrape (drāp),USA pronunciation v., draped, drap•ing, n.
- to cover or hang with cloth or other fabric, esp. in graceful folds;
adorn with drapery.
- to adjust (curtains, clothes, etc.) into graceful folds, attractive lines, etc.
- to arrange, hang, or let fall carelessly: Don't drape your feet over the chair!
- to place cloth so as to surround (a part to be examined, treated, or operated upon).
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) to hang (reinforcement) in a certain form between two points before pouring the concrete.
- to put a black cravat on (a flagstaff ) as a token of mourning.
- to hang, fall, or become arranged in folds, as drapery: This silk drapes well.
drap′a•ble, drape′a•ble, adj.
- a curtain or hanging of heavy fabric and usually considerable length, esp. either of a pair for covering a window and drawn open and shut horizontally.
- either of a pair of similar curtains extending or draped at the sides of a window, French doors, or the like as decoration.
- manner or style of hanging: the drape of a skirt.
drap′a•bil′i•ty, drape′a•bil′i•ty, n.
Neckneck (nek),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of the body of an animal or human being that connects the head and the trunk.
- the part of a garment encircling, partly covering, or closest to the neck;
- the length of the neck of a horse or other animal as a measure in racing.
- the slender part near the top of a bottle, vase, or similar object.
- any narrow, connecting, or projecting part suggesting the neck of an animal.
- a narrow strip of land, as an isthmus or a cape.
- a strait.
- the longer and more slender part of a violin or similar stringed instrument, extending from the body to the head.
- [Building Trades, Mach.]the part on a shank of a bolt next to the head, esp. when it has a special form.
- a narrowed part of a bone, organ, or the like.
- the slightly narrowed region of a tooth between the crown and the root.
- beard (def. 5).
- a cylindrical continuation of the shaft of a column above the lower astragal of the capital, as in the Roman Doric and Tuscan orders.
- Also called volcanic neck. the solidified lava or igneous rock filling a conduit leading either to a vent of an extinct volcano or to a laccolith.
- be up to one's neck, [Informal.]to have a surfeit;
be overburdened: Right now she's up to her neck in work.
- break one's neck, to make a great effort: We broke our necks to get there on time.
- get it in the neck:
- to suffer punishment or loss: The trend is to consolidation and small businesses are getting it in the neck.
- to be rejected or dismissed: The employees got it in the neck when the company moved overseas.
- to be sharply reprimanded or scolded.
- neck and neck, even or very close;
indeterminate as to the outcome: They were coming toward the finish line neck and neck.
- neck of the woods, neighborhood, area, or vicinity: Next time you're in this neck of the woods, drop in.
- stick one's neck out, to expose oneself to danger, disaster, failure, disgrace, etc.;
take a risk: He stuck his neck out by supporting an unpopular candidate.
- win by a neck:
- to win by a small amount or narrow margin.
- [Racing.]to be first by a head and neck;
- (of two persons) to embrace, kiss, and caress one another amorously.
- to embrace, kiss, and caress (someone) amorously.
- to strangle or behead.
Dressesdress (dres),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., dressed or drest, dress•ing.
- an outer garment for women and girls, consisting of bodice and skirt in one piece.
garb: The dress of the 18th century was colorful.
- formal attire.
- a particular form of appearance;
- outer covering, as the plumage of birds.
- of or for a dress or dresses.
- of or for a formal occasion.
- requiring formal dress.
- to put clothing upon.
- to put formal or evening clothes on.
- to trim;
adorn: to dress a store window; to dress a Christmas tree.
- to design clothing for or sell clothes to.
- to comb out and do up (hair).
- to cut up, trim, and remove the skin, feathers, viscera, etc., from (an animal, meat, fowl, or flesh of a fowl) for market or for cooking (often fol. by out when referring to a large animal): We dressed three chickens for the dinner. He dressed out the deer when he got back to camp.
- to prepare (skins, fabrics, timber, stone, ore, etc.) by special processes.
- to apply medication or a dressing to (a wound or sore).
- to make straight;
bring (troops) into line: to dress ranks.
- to make (stone, wood, or other building material) smooth.
- to cultivate (land, fields, etc.).
- [Theat.]to arrange (a stage) by effective placement of properties, scenery, actors, etc.
- to ornament (a vessel) with ensigns, house flags, code flags, etc.: The bark was dressed with masthead flags only.
- to prepare or bait (a fishhook) for use.
- to prepare (bait, esp. an artificial fly) for use.
- to fit (furniture) around and between pages in a chase prior to locking it up.
- to supply with accessories, optional features, etc.: to have one's new car fully dressed.
- to clothe or attire oneself;
put on one's clothes: Wake up and dress, now!
- to put on or wear formal or fancy clothes: to dress for dinner.
- to come into line, as troops.
- to align oneself with the next soldier, marcher, dancer, etc., in line.
- dress down:
- to reprimand;
- to thrash;
- to dress informally or less formally: to dress down for the shipboard luau.
- dress ship:
- to decorate a ship by hoisting lines of flags running its full length.
- [U.S. Navy.]to display the national ensigns at each masthead and a larger ensign on the flagstaff.
- dress up:
- to put on one's best or fanciest clothing;
dress relatively formally: They were dressed up for the Easter parade.
- to dress in costume or in another person's clothes: to dress up in Victorian clothing; to dress up as Marie Antoinette.
- to embellish or disguise, esp. in order to make more appealing or acceptable: to dress up the facts with colorful details.
The image of Drape Neck Dresses have 10 pictures , they are Teal Drape-Neck Tulip Dress ., Superior Drape Neck Dresses #2 Drape Neck Dress, Ordinary Drape Neck Dresses #3 Stretch Drape Neck Dress With Fishtail Slit. Zoom In Zoom Out Zoom Reset, Drape Neck Dresses #4 DRAPE NECK DRESS, VICENTE DRAPE NECK PLEAT DRESS WITH POCKETS, Superb Drape Neck Dresses #6 Mcq Drape Neck Dress In Black | Lyst, Terani 151E0265, Drape Neck Dresses #8 Mcq Drape Neck Dress In Black | Lyst, Image Of Eliza J Drape Neck Velvet Sheath Dress, Drape Neck Blouse. Following are the pictures:
Garden can be a fun activity to unwind. How exactly to choose Drape Neck Dresses became among the critical areas of garden. Moreover, there are shades and many types of pan offered producing the choice approach could be confusing and more enjoyable. Therefore, before selecting a container that's fitting for a variety of flowers in the house, ensure that you've seen these guidelines.
It might also produce the sources to rot as the base wet and of the pan can clog. Additionally, notice furthermore the region you will use to place the box. You can try to employ a hanging pot so that you can conserve place if that is unlikely to become confined.
Significantly more than just a destination for a vegetable, box may also offer as design. Choice of the box that is appropriate may boost the beauty of the residence. Alternatively, if the pan you choose's size is too big, a lot of vitamins that WOn't be reached by the beginnings, so there will in-fact be in vain.