This article about French Grain Sack Pillows was posted on February 13, 2018 at 8:20 am. This article is published under the Pillow category. French Grain Sack Pillows is tagged with French Grain Sack Pillows, French, Grain, Sack, Pillows..
FrenchFrench (french),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of France, its inhabitants, or their language, culture, etc.: French cooking.
- the people of France and their direct descendants.
- a Romance language spoken in France, parts of Belgium and Switzerland, and in areas colonized after 1500 by France. Abbr.: F
- (often l.c.) to prepare (food) according to a French method.
- (often l.c.) to cut (snap beans) into slivers or thin strips before cooking.
- (often l.c.) to trim the meat from the end of (a rib chop).
- (often l.c.) to prepare (meat) for cooking by slicing it into strips and pounding.
- to short-sheet (a bed).
- (often l.c.) Slang (vulgar). to give oral stimulation of the penis or vulva.
Graingrain (grān),USA pronunciation n.
- a small, hard seed, esp. the seed of a food plant such as wheat, corn, rye, oats, rice, or millet.
- the gathered seed of food plants, esp. of cereal plants.
- such plants collectively.
- any small, hard particle, as of sand, gold, pepper, or gunpowder.
- the smallest unit of weight in most systems, originally determined by the weight of a plump grain of wheat. In the U.S. and British systems, as in avoirdupois, troy, and apothecaries' weights, the grain is identical. In an avoirdupois ounce there are 437.5 grains;
in the troy and apothecaries' ounces there are 480 grains (one grain equals 0.0648 gram).
- the smallest possible amount of anything: a grain of truth.
- the arrangement or direction of fibers in wood, or the pattern resulting from this.
- the direction in which the fibers of a piece of dressed wood, as a board, rise to the surface: You should work with or across the grain, but never against.
- the side of leather from which the hair has been removed.
- a stamped pattern that imitates the natural grain of leather: used either on leather to simulate a different type of natural leather, or on coated cloth.
- the fibers or yarn in a piece of fabric as differentiated from the fabric itself.
- the direction of threads in a woven fabric in relation to the selvage.
- the lamination or cleavage of stone, coal, etc.
- any of the individual crystalline particles forming a metal.
- a unit of weight equal to 50 milligrams or ¼ carat, used for pearls and sometimes for diamonds.
- the size of constituent particles of any substance;
texture: sugar of fine grain.
- a granular texture or appearance: a stone of coarse grain.
- a state of crystallization: boiled to the grain.
- temper or natural character: two brothers of similar grain.
- a unit of solid propellant.
- [Obs.]color or hue.
- against the or one's grain, in opposition to one's temper, inclination, or character: Haggling always went against her grain.
- with a grain of salt. See salt 1 (def. 9).
- to form into grains;
- to give a granular appearance to.
- to paint in imitation of the grain of wood, stone, etc.: metal doors grained to resemble oak.
- to feed grain to (an animal).
- to remove the hair from (skins).
- to soften and raise the grain of (leather).
Sacksack1 (sak),USA pronunciation n.
- a large bag of strong, coarsely woven material, as for grain, potatoes, or coal.
- the amount a sack holds.
- a bag: a sack of candy.
- dismissal or discharge, as from a job: to get the sack.
- bed: I bet he's still in the sack.
- Also, sacque.
- a loose-fitting dress, as a gown with a Watteau back, esp. one fashionable in the late 17th century and much of the 18th century.
- a loose-fitting coat, jacket, or cape.
- [Baseball.]a base.
- [South Midland U.S.]the udder of a cow.
- hit the sack, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: He never hits the sack before midnight.
- hold the sack. See bag (def. 18).
- to put into a sack or sacks.
- [Football.]to tackle (the quarterback) behind the line of scrimmage before the quarterback is able to throw a pass.
- to dismiss or discharge, as from a job.
- sack out, to go to bed;
Pillowspil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
French Grain Sack Pillows have 8 attachments it's including Farmhouse Established Year French Grain Sack Pillow, C. French Grain-sack Linen Pillows, State Crest French Grain Sack Pillow, A Great Source For Excellent Quality Grain Sack Pillows - A Must Pin For Farmhouse Style, Like This Item?, Vintage French Grain Sack Pillow Cover, Vintage Linen Esmery Caron Grain Sack Pillow, French Grain Sack Pillows Home Design Ideas #9 French Grain Sack Body Pillows.and A Few Linen Napkins. Following are the pictures:
For it was on this occasion we've organized some tips for farming to the front grass of the house with little area French Grain Sack Pillows serves as a green region that may provide a wonderful environment and trendy.
Instructions Daylight. Sunlight is a very important component for crops, as the sunlight employed for photosynthesis by plants, hence the only try your plants get sunshine that is enough.
Create paving. Produce a paving in your yard, it is meant to safeguard your flowers from trampled because many individuals transferring by on around the park.
Fixed Plant Spacing. Prepare a space with specific, plant circumstances are too close together will give the impression that thin in the playground, you can make it appear tidy, utilizing of planting having a right or possibly a stripe design the method.
Which was a few of French Grain Sack Pillows methods that you can connect with organize a garden having a modest or narrow property, to be able to motivate more of the following are examples of building a small backyard close to your property.