This blog post of Glastonbury Post Office was published at February 13, 2018 at 8:22 am. It is posted under the Office category. Glastonbury Post Office is labelled with Glastonbury Post Office, Glastonbury, Post, Office..
GlastonburyGlas•ton•bur•y (glas′tən ber′ē; for 1 also glas′tən bə rē;
for 2 also glas′ən ber′ē),USA pronunciation n.
- a borough of SW England, in whose vicinity the ruins of an important Iron Age lake village have been found and to which in folklore both King Arthur and Joseph of Arimathaea have been linked, the latter as the founder of the abbey there. 6773.
- a town in N Connecticut. 24,327.
Postpost1 (pōst),USA pronunciation n.
- a strong piece of timber, metal, or the like, set upright as a support, a point of attachment, a place for displaying notices, etc.
- one of the principal uprights of a piece of furniture, as one supporting a chair back or forming one corner of a chest of drawers. Cf. stump (def. 11).
- [Papermaking.]a stack of 144 sheets of handmolded paper, interleaved with felt.
- [Horse Racing.]a pole on a racetrack indicating the point where a race begins or ends: the starting post.
- the lane of a racetrack farthest from the infield;
the outside lane. Cf. pole 1 (def. 4).
- a message that is sent to a newsgroup.
- to affix (a notice, bulletin, etc.) to a post, wall, or the like.
- to bring to public notice by or as by a poster or bill: to post a reward.
- to denounce by a public notice or declaration: They were posted as spies.
- to publish the name of in a list: to post a student on the dean's list.
- to publish the name of (a ship) as missing or lost.
- to placard (a wall, fence, etc.) with notices, bulletins, etc.: The wall was posted with announcements.
- to put up signs on (land or other property) forbidding trespassing:: The estate has been posted by the owner.
- to send (a message) to a newsgroup.
- to send a message to a newsgroup.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
This blog post about Glastonbury Post Office have 9 attachments , they are Rex & Getty, File:Post Office And Deli, Glastonbury - Geograph.org.uk - 1344367, Glastonbury Post Office. | The Double Aperture Pillar Box Is… | Flickr, Tudor Post Office Built 1930's, Marvelous Glastonbury Post Office #5 Post Box Outside The Glastonbury Branch Of The Post Office, Glastonbury Town, Somerset, West Country England UK, Milton Market Post Office In Eastney Portsmouth UK - Stock Image, Superior Glastonbury Post Office #7 Post Office Glastonbury, Glastonbury Post Office #8 Post Office Postbox And Signs, Glastonbury, Somerset, UK, Amazing Glastonbury Post Office #9 Glastonbury Post Office. Below are the images:
Glastonbury Post Office will be used in combination with growing frequency. More and more homeowners discover that expertise can be used by them inside their bathroom. There are many different choices to pick from. It really is merely a matter of narrowing your final decision to just one alternative. Glastonbury Post Offices that is standard usually are oval or circular.
Resources that are regular incorporate pottery or stainless steel. Which components that are common are superior, for attractive that is genuine supplies can be chosen by you like pebble or cement. The texture's caliber and the bathroom is quite wonderful and add true theatre together.
For anything just a little different you can select a Glastonbury Post Office that is significantly graded. As the hint of the oval is the common detail for that torpedo, one end-of the surge is simply two or an inch strong. You need to possess a greater countertop place to support this design nevertheless it is spectacular to behold and a variety of fun to exhibit off for your friends. You may also discover other designs for example block. Some features while others have a pan that resembles a semicircle, a pan that is the identical degree through the entire serving. Both designs are merely of deciding which works best-in your restroom, a.