Harris Curtain Track was uploaded at February 13, 2018 at 8:21 am. This blog post is posted in the Curtain category. Harris Curtain Track is labelled with Harris Curtain Track, Harris, Curtain, Track..
HarrisHar•ris (har′is),USA pronunciation n.
- Benjamin, c1660–c1720, English journalist who published the first newspaper in America 1690.
- Frank, 1856–1931, U.S. writer, born in Ireland.Joel Chan•dler (chan′dlər, chän′-),USA pronunciation 1848–1908, U.S. journalist, novelist, and short-story writer: creator of Uncle Remus.
- Julie, born 1925, U.S. actress.
- Louis, born 1921, U.S. public-opinion pollster and columnist.
- Mark, born 1922, U.S. novelist.
- Roy, 1898–1979, U.S. composer.
- Thaddeus William, 1795–1856, U.S. entomologist: pioneer in applied entomology.
- a male given name.
Curtaincur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Tracktrack (trak),USA pronunciation n.
- a structure consisting of a pair of parallel lines of rails with their crossties, on which a railroad train, trolley, or the like runs.
- a wheel rut.
- evidence, as a mark or a series of marks, that something has passed.
- Usually, tracks. footprints or other marks left by an animal, person, or vehicle: a lion's tracks; car tracks.
- a path made or beaten by or as if by the feet of people or animals;
trail: to follow the track of a murderer.
- a line of travel or motion: the track of a bird.
- a course or route followed.
- a course of action, conduct, or procedure: on the right track to solve the problem.
- a path or course made or laid out for some particular purpose.
- a series or sequence of events or ideas.
- something associated with making a track, as the wheel span of a vehicle or the tread of a tire.
- a caterpillar tread.
- a course laid out for running or racing.
- the group of sports performed on such a course, as running or hurdling, as distinguished from field events.
- both track and field events as a whole.
- a band of recorded sound laid along the length of a magnetic tape.
- band2 (def. 6).
- an individual song or segment of a recording: a title track.
- a discrete, separate recording that is combined with other parts of a musical recording to produce the final aural version: a special rhythm track added to the basic track.
- [Auto.]the distance between the centers of the treads of either the front or rear wheels of a vehicle.
- a data-recording path on a storage medium, as a magnetic disk, tape, or drum, that is accessible to a read-write head in a given position as the medium moves past.
- tracks, [Slang.]needle marks on the arm, leg, or body of a drug user caused by habitual injections.
- sound track.
- a metal strip or rail along which something, as lighting or a curtain, can be mounted or moved.
- a study program or level of curriculum to which a student is assigned on the basis of aptitude or need;
academic course or path.
- in one's tracks, [Informal.]in the spot in which one is or is standing at the moment: He stopped dead in his tracks, listening for the sound to be repeated.
- keep track, to be aware;
keep informed: Have you been keeping track of the time?
- lose track, to fail to keep informed;
neglect to keep a record: He soon lost track of how much money he had spent.
- make tracks, [Informal.]to go or depart in a hurry: to make tracks for the store before closing time.
- off the track, departing from the objective or the subject at hand;
astray: He can't tell a story without getting off the track.
- on the track of, in search or pursuit of;
close upon: They are on the track of a solution to the problem.
- on the wrong or right side of the tracks, from a poor or wealthy part of a community or of society: born on the wrong side of the tracks.
- to follow or pursue the track, traces, or footprints of.
- to follow (a track, course, etc.).
- to make one's way through;
- to leave footprints on (often fol. by up or on): to track the floor with muddy shoes.
- to make a trail of footprints with (dirt, snow, or the like): The dog tracked mud all over the living room rug.
- to observe or monitor the course or path of (an aircraft, rocket, satellite, star, etc.), as by radar or radio signals.
- to observe or follow the course of progress of;
keep track of.
- to furnish with a track or tracks, as for railroad trains.
- [Railroads.]to have (a certain distance) between wheels, runners, rails, etc.
track ′a•ble, adj.
- to follow or pursue a track or trail.
- to run in the same track, as the wheels of a vehicle.
- to be in alignment, as one gearwheel with another.
- to have a specified span between wheels or runners: The car's wheels track about five feet.
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]dolly (def. 12).
- [Recording.]to follow the undulations in the grooves of a phonograph record.
- track down, to pursue until caught or captured;
follow: to track down a killer.
track′a•bil ′i•ty, n.
track ′er, n.
Harris Curtain Track have 3 pictures including Curtain Pole Bendy Memsaheb Net, Harris Curtain Track #2 Decorating, Amusing White Modern Curtains For Loft Window Treatments Ideas: Appealing Loft Window Treatments Ideas, Harris Curtain Track #3 Ceiling Mounted Track Systems For Curtains | Ceiling Curtain Track System. Below are the images:
Everyone understands that Harris Curtain Track colour is one to make a layout that is beautiful room of the most significant facets. Coloring is an essential part for designing, remodeling or creating models, therefore choosing the right hues must be considered. As previously mentioned in the earlier guide, the colour can press influence on emotion, belief and connection.
Therefore, you should spend specific consideration in choosing the colour that is right for your household rooms. The sack is just a retreat where we sleep once we are drained, a place where we rest, tired of the everyday schedule, or simply once we are ill. The sack may be the spot where we wanted just, study a well liked story or to be alone stay silent. Rooms has to be a location that may create us feel relaxed.
Because of the importance of the bedroom's function, you want to discuss the top bedroom styles. We should choose shade and the design that will make us attain peace of luxury and mind. Tranquility wills encourage in a time that is busy. You'll view having an area with Harris Curtain Track shade that is superior can be a luxury alone.