This blog post about Lantern Candle Sconce was published at September 6, 2017 at 1:16 pm. This post is published in the Lighting category. Lantern Candle Sconce is labelled with Lantern Candle Sconce, Lantern, Candle, Sconce..
Lanternlan•tern (lan′tərn),USA pronunciation n.
- a transparent or translucent, usually portable, case for enclosing a light and protecting it from the wind, rain, etc.
- the chamber at the top of a lighthouse, surrounding the light.
- See magic lantern.
- a tall, more or less open construction admitting light to an enclosed area below.
- any light, decorative structure of relatively small size crowning a roof, dome, etc.
- an open-sided structure on a roof to let out smoke or to assist ventilation.
- a light, usually over the entrance to an elevator on each floor of a multistory building, that signals the approach of the elevator.
Candlecan•dle (kan′dl),USA pronunciation n., v., -dled, -dling.
- a long, usually slender piece of tallow or wax with an embedded wick that is burned to give light.
- something resembling a candle in appearance or use.
- (formerly) candela.
- Also called international candle. a unit of luminous intensity, defined as a fraction of the luminous intensity of a group of 45 carbon-filament lamps: used from 1909 to 1948 as the international standard.
- a unit of luminous intensity, equal to the luminous intensity of a wax candle of standard specifications: used prior to 1909 as the international standard. Abbr.: c., c
- burn the candle at both ends. See burn (def. 43).
- hold a candle to, to compare favorably with (usually used in the negative): She's smart, but she can't hold a candle to her sister.
- worth the candle, worth the trouble or effort involved (usually used in the negative): Trying to win them over to your viewpoint is not worth the candle.
- to examine (eggs) for freshness, fertility, etc., by holding them up to a bright light.
- to hold (a bottle of wine) in front of a lighted candle while decanting so as to detect sediment and prevent its being poured off with the wine.
Sconcesconce1 (skons),USA pronunciation n.
- a bracket for candles or other lights, placed on a wall, mirror, picture frame, etc.
- the hole or socket of a candlestick, for holding the candle.
The post of Lantern Candle Sconce have 2 pictures it's including Wall Sconce, Lanterns, Wall Lantern, Candle Sconce, Tealight Holder, Wall Sconce Candle, Candle Holder, Rustic Wall Sconce, Wood Wall Sconce, Lantern Candle Sconce #6 Pottery Barn. Below are the images:
This desk includes metallic or natural color such as dull, dark or white. Chairs are utilized too simple and never too high with the amount of 3 chairs. This desk is barely employed for eating alone and speaking because the measurement isn't too-large. Supplies employed glass or ie steel.
The Lantern Candle Sconce ideal for natural type of kitchen area. This natural table includes a square-shape that is thicker than wood or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) in order to produce a more natural impression. This stand includes natural colors like brown.
Tabletops also greater so that it can be utilized to place fruits, kitchen utensils for example spoons, plates, etc. Seats was once lean with a rounded or square feet are little and thin so as to avoid the perception of tightness inside the home.