Howdy , this attachment is about Corn Crib Stadium Normal Il #4 CornBelters .. This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 698 x 440. This blog post's file size is just 65 KB. If You ought to save This post to Your laptop, you can Click here. You might also see more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Corn Crib Stadium Normal Il.
Tired of living room decoration objects including cushions with colors and designs are average? Attempt Corn Crib Stadium Normal Il #4 CornBelters . you employ pillowcase wonderful and fashionable design that is colored. Pillowcases chosen with careful consideration is also able to give comfort and beauty that improve the interior layout of the livingroom along with adjusting the appearance of your cushion to become more beautiful.
Establish the measurement. Taking care of before you determine to purchase this design item to consider could be the dimension. You should change the pillowcase's size with pretty pillows owned therefore it appears beautiful and definitely healthy.
Examine the components. Select pillowcases in leather that is smooth linen quality, and resilient despite rinsed often times. You can maximize the beauty of the design of the room as well as the convenience for the whole household, by choosing pure supplies.
Listed here are tips to purchase pillowcases summarized from Corn Crib Stadium Normal Il #4 CornBelters . to help you display your living room design items such as blankets with a choice of color and layout right.
Corncorn1 (kôrn),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called Indian corn;
esp. technical and Brit.,maize. a tall cereal plant, Zea mays, cultivated in many varieties, having a jointed, solid stem and bearing the grain, seeds, or kernels on large ears.
- the grain, seeds, or kernels of this plant, used for human food or for fodder.
- the ears of this plant.
- the edible seed of certain other cereal plants, esp. wheat in England and oats in Scotland.
- the plants themselves.
- sweet corn.
- See corn whiskey.
- [Skiing.]See corn snow.
- old-fashioned, trite, or mawkishly sentimental material, as a joke, a story, or music.
- to preserve and season with salt in grains.
- to preserve and season with brine.
- to granulate, as gunpowder.
- to plant (land) with corn.
- to feed with corn.
Cribcrib (krib),USA pronunciation n., v., cribbed, crib•bing.
- a child's bed with enclosed sides.
- a stall or pen for cattle.
- a rack or manger for fodder, as in a stable or barn.
- a bin for storing grain, salt, etc.
- a translation, list of correct answers, or other illicit aid used by students while reciting, taking exams, or the like;
- a petty theft.
- a room, closet, etc., in a factory or the like, in which tools are kept and issued to workers.
- a shallow, separate section of a bathing area, reserved for small children.
- any confined space.
- a house, shop, etc., frequented by thieves or regarded by thieves as a likely place for burglarizing.
- any of various cellular frameworks of logs, squared timbers, or steel or concrete objects of similar form assembled in layers at right angles, often filled with earth and stones and used in the construction of foundations, dams, retaining walls, etc.
- a barrier projecting part of the way into a river and then upward, acting to reduce the flow of water and as a storage place for logs being floated downstream.
- a lining for a well or other shaft.
- one's home;
- [Cribbage.]a set of cards made up by equal contributions from each player's hand, and belonging to the dealer.
- a cheap, ill-kept brothel.
- a wicker basket.
- lunch, esp. a cold lunch carried from home to work and eaten by a laborer on the job;
- to pilfer or steal, esp. to plagiarize (another's writings or ideas).
- to confine in or as if in a crib.
- to provide with a crib or cribs.
- to line with timber or planking.
- to use a crib in examinations, homework, translating, etc.
- to steal;
- (of a horse) to practice cribbing.
Stadiumsta•di•um (stā′dē əm),USA pronunciation n., pl. -di•ums, -di•a
(-dē ə).USA pronunciation
- a sports arena, usually oval or horseshoe-shaped, with tiers of seats for spectators.
- an ancient Greek course for foot races, typically semicircular, with tiers of seats for spectators.
- an ancient Greek and Roman unit of length, the Athenian unit being equal to about 607 feet (185 m).
- a stage in a process or in the life of an organism.
- [Entomol.]stage (def. 11b).
Normalnor•mal (nôr′məl),USA pronunciation adj.
- conforming to the standard or the common type;
- serving to establish a standard.
- approximately average in any psychological trait, as intelligence, personality, or emotional adjustment.
- free from any mental disorder;
- free from any infection or other form of disease or malformation, or from experimental therapy or manipulation.
- of natural occurrence.
- being at right angles, as a line;
- of the nature of or pertaining to a mathematical normal.
- (of an orthogonal system of real functions) defined so that the integral of the square of the absolute value of any function is 1.
- (of a topological space) having the property that corresponding to every pair of disjoint closed sets are two disjoint open sets, each containing one of the closed sets.
- (of a subgroup) having the property that the same set of elements results when all the elements of the subgroup are operated on consistently on the left and consistently on the right by any element of the group;
- (of a solution) containing one equivalent weight of the constituent in question in one liter of solution.
- pertaining to an aliphatic hydrocarbon having a straight unbranched carbon chain, each carbon atom of which is joined to no more than two other carbon atoms.
- of or pertaining to a neutral salt in which any replaceable hydroxyl groups or hydrogen atoms have been replaced by other groups or atoms, as sodium sulfate, Na2SO4.
nor•mal′i•ty, nor′mal•ness, n.
- the average or mean: Production may fall below normal.
- the standard or type.
- a perpendicular line or plane, esp. one perpendicular to a tangent line of a curve, or a tangent plane of a surface, at the point of contact.
- the portion of this perpendicular line included between its point of contact with the curve and the x- axis.
Illinois (approved esp. for use with zip code).
Il, [Symbol, Chem.]
var. of in- 2 (by assimilation) before l: illation.
var. of in- 3 (by assimilation) before l: illogical.
var. of -ile: civil.