Hi , this image is about MICKE Corner Workstation - Black-brown - IKEA (superb Corner Table Shelf Nice Design #1). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1700 x 1700. It's file size is only 148 KB. Wether You desired to save This blog post to Your PC, you might Click here. You also too download more images by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Corner Table Shelf.
MICKE Corner Workstation - Black-brown - IKEA (superb Corner Table Shelf Nice Design #1) Pictures Gallery
Corner Table Shelf hasbeen chosen from the newly-married couple to complete the home. Along with its contemporary style but still basic, this desk already been because of many strengths such as may be used as a method of collecting a child's understanding, your family together, a place to put your kitchen gear and so forth.
This desk is normally along with a-mini home but may also be added to another room. Pricing stand can also be cheaper than different table due to the small-size. If you prefer to purchase this desk, there's no harm in hearing some design multifunctional pub table below for creativity.
The Corner Table Shelf suitable for the current kind of kitchen place. This mini-table includes a square form that is streamlined to generate it search more respectable for a young couple that is energetic. Modern tables may also be more easily handled and cleaned therefore didn't commit long a couple that are very active.
Cornercor•ner (kôr′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- the place at which two converging lines or surfaces meet.
- the space between two converging lines or surfaces near their intersection;
angle: a chair in the corner of the room.
- a projecting angle, esp. of a rectangular figure or object: He bumped into the corner of the table.
- the point where two streets meet: the corner of Market and Main Streets.
- an end;
- any narrow, secluded, or secret place.
- an awkward or embarrassing position, esp. one from which escape is impossible.
- [Finance.]a monopolizing or a monopoly of the available supply of a stock or commodity to a point permitting control of price (applied only when monopoly price is exacted).
quarter: from every corner of the empire.
- the point of intersection of the section lines of a land survey, often marked by a monument or some object, as a pipe that is set or driven into the ground. Cf. section (def. 5).
- a stake, tree, or rock marking the intersection of property lines.
- a piece to protect the corner of anything.
- any point on the line forming the left or right boundary of home plate: a pitch on the corner.
- the area formed by the intersection of the foul line and the outfield fence.
- the immediate area formed by any of the four angles in the ring.
- one of the two assigned corners where a boxer rests between rounds and behind which the handlers sit during a fight.
- [Soccer.]See corner kick.
- cut corners:
- to use a shorter route.
- to reduce costs or care in execution: cutting corners to meet the foreign competition.
- rough corners, rude, boorish, or unsophisticated characteristics, manners, or the like: Despite his rough corners, he was very likable.
- the four corners of the earth, the most distant or remote regions: They traveled to the four corners of the earth.
- turn the corner, to pass through a crisis safely: When the fever passed, we knew he had turned the corner.
- situated on or at a corner where two streets meet: a corner drugstore.
- made to fit or be used in a corner: a corner cabinet.
- to furnish with corners.
- to place in or drive into a corner.
- to force into an awkward or difficult position or one from which escape is impossible: He finally cornered the thief.
- to gain control of (a stock, commodity, etc.).
- to meet in or be situated on or at a corner.
- to form a corner in a stock or commodity.
- (of an automobile) to turn, esp. at a speed relatively high for the angle of the turn involved.