Howdy folks, this picture is about Elle 1200 Thread Count White Down Comforter ( 1200 Thread Count Duvet Cover Images #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 498 x 498. It's file size is only 22 KB. Wether You decided to save This blog post to Your PC, you should Click here. You also too see more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at here: 1200 Thread Count Duvet Cover.
Elle 1200 Thread Count White Down Comforter ( 1200 Thread Count Duvet Cover Images #1) Pictures Gallery
Besides Elle 1200 Thread Count White Down Comforter ( 1200 Thread Count Duvet Cover Images #1) bed pads will also be an excellent item to decorate your home. Listed below are on picking a mattress pads that are right, several tips. Seek for creativity. Shop around the space you're to look for decoration items' design accordingly. Choose a shade design that suits the type of your home, whether it is produced from the carpet, inside, plus a sofa's look. You also can, modify it with one design in furniture while in the bedroom.
Find more good ideas. Great ideas you can get having a pillowcase customize the look you want to choose with the room's total design. Choose the form of ornamental pillowcases, possess a large amount of decorations, and colour mixtures if you would like to produce conventional types. For a newer layout, pick a simpler design having a choice of neutral or brilliant hues.
Mix and complement. You'll want the bravery to show colors that blend more varied to show more exclusive decor things to the style. Try complement and to combination on each pillowcase to give a more congested but nonetheless in harmony, as an example, using a choice of bright color mixtures, shade natural or bright colors over a diverse colour.
Together with the collection of the 1200 Thread Count Duvet Cover watched various criteria, you're able to show cushion living room that's not merely stunning, but also cozy to-use. Be sure you complete the livingroom with a cushion different quality decoration goods such as pretty lamps, artwork, to carpets that will optimize the complete room's wonder is just a location berakitivitas your whole household along with you.
a noun suffix occurring in loanwords from French, where it originally formed diminutives, now often with a derivative sense in which the diminutive force is lost (bagatelle;
also in Anglicized forms of Latin words ending in -ella (organelle).
Threadthread (thred),USA pronunciation n.
- a fine cord of flax, cotton, or other fibrous material spun out to considerable length, esp. when composed of two or more filaments twisted together.
- twisted filaments or fibers of any kind used for sewing.
- one of the lengths of yarn forming the warp or weft of a woven fabric.
- a filament or fiber of glass or other ductile substance.
- any of a number of fibers twisted into a yarn.
- a yarn, esp. as enumerated in describing small stuff.
- something having the fineness or slenderness of a filament, as a thin continuous stream of liquid, a fine line of color, or a thin seam of ore: a thread of smoke.
- the helical ridge of a screw.
- that which runs through the whole course of something, connecting successive parts: I lost the thread of the story.
- something conceived as being spun or continuously drawn out, as the course of life fabled to be spun, measured, and cut by the Fates.
- a series of posts on a newsgroup dealing with the same subject.
- threads, clothes.
- to pass the end of a thread through the eye of (a needle).
- to fix (beads, pearls, etc.) upon a thread that is passed through;
- to pass continuously through the whole course of (something);
pervade: A joyous quality threaded the whole symphony.
- to make one's way through (a narrow passage, forest, crowd, etc.).
- to make (one's way) thus: He threaded his way through the crowd.
- to form a thread on or in (a bolt, hole, etc.).
- to place and arrange thread, yarn, etc., in position on (a sewing machine, loom, textile machine, etc.).
- to thread one's way, as through a passage or between obstacles: They threaded carefully along the narrow pass.
- to move in a threadlike course;
wind or twine.
- [Cookery.](of boiling syrup) to form a fine thread when poured from a spoon.
Countcount1 (kount),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to check over (the separate units or groups of a collection) one by one to determine the total number;
enumerate: He counted his tickets and found he had ten.
- to reckon up;
- to list or name the numerals up to: Close your eyes and count ten.
- to include in a reckoning;
take into account: There are five of us here, counting me.
- to reckon to the credit of another;
- to consider or regard: He counted himself lucky to have survived the crash.
- to count the items of a collection one by one in order to determine the total: She counted three times before she was satisfied that none was missing.
- to list or name numerals in order: to count to 100 by fives.
- to reckon numerically.
- to have a specified numerical value.
- to be accounted or worth something: That first try didn't count—I was just practicing.
- to have merit, importance, value, etc.;
deserve consideration: Every bit of help counts.
- to have worth;
amount (usually fol. by for): Intelligence counts for something.
- count coup. See coup 1 (def. 4).
- count down, to count backward, usually by ones, from a given integer to zero.
- count in, to include: If you're going to the beach, count me in.
- count off, (often used imperatively, as in the army) to count aloud by turns, as to arrange positions within a group of persons;
divide or become divided into groups: Close up ranks and count off from the left by threes.
- count on or upon, to depend or rely on: You can always count on him to lend you money.
- count out:
- [Boxing.]to declare (a boxer) a loser because of inability to stand up before the referee has counted 10 seconds.
- to exclude: When it comes to mountain climbing, count me out.
- to count and apportion or give out: She counted out four cookies to each child.
- to disqualify (ballots) illegally in counting, in order to control the election.
- the act of counting;
calculation: A count of hands showed 23 in favor and 16 opposed.
- the number representing the result of a process of counting;
the total number.
- an accounting.
- [Baseball.]the number of balls and strikes, usually designated in that order, that have been called on a batter during a turn at bat: a count of two balls and one strike.
- a distinct charge or theory of action in a declaration or indictment: He was found guilty on two counts of theft.
- a number representing the size or quality of yarn, esp. the number based on the relation of weight to length of the yarn and indicating its degree of coarseness.
- the number of warp and filling threads per square inch in woven material, representing the texture of the fabric.
- [Bowling.]the number of pins struck down by the first ball rolled by a bowler in the frame following a spare and included in the score for the frame in which the spare was made.
- a single ionizing reaction registered by an ionization chamber, as in a Geiger counter.
- the indication of the total number of ionizing reactions registered by an ionization chamber in a given period of time.
- the count, [Boxing.]the calling aloud by the referee of the seconds from 1 to 10 while a downed boxer remains off his feet. Completion of the count signifies a knockout, which the referee then declares: A hard right sent the challenger down for the count.Also called the full count.
- noting a number of items determined by an actual count: The box is labeled 50 count.
Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
Downdown1 (doun),USA pronunciation adv.
- from higher to lower;
in descending direction or order;
toward, into, or in a lower position: to come down the ladder.
- on or to the ground, floor, or bottom: He fell down.
- to or in a sitting or lying position.
- to or in a position, area, or district considered lower, esp. from a geographical or cartographic standpoint, as to the south, a business district, etc.: We drove from San Francisco down to Los Angeles.
- to or at a lower value or rate.
- to a lesser pitch or volume: Turn down the radio.
- in or to a calmer, less active, or less prominent state: The wind died down.
- from an earlier to a later time: from the 17th century down to the present.
- from a greater to a lesser strength, amount, etc.: to water down liquor.
- in an attitude of earnest application: to get down to work.
- on paper or in a book: Write down the address.
- in cash at the time of purchase;
at once: We paid $50 down and $20 a month.
- to the point of defeat, submission, inactivity, etc.: They shouted down the opposition.
- in or into a fixed or supine position: They tied down the struggling animal.
- to the source or actual position: The dogs tracked down the bear.
- into a condition of ill health: He's come down with a cold.
- in or into a lower status or condition: kept down by lack of education.
- toward the lee side, so as to turn a vessel to windward: Put the helm down!
- on toast (as used in ordering a sandwich at a lunch counter or restaurant): Give me a tuna down.
- down with!
- away with! cease!: Down with tyranny!
- on or toward the ground or into a lower position: Down with your rifles!
- in a descending or more remote direction or place on, over, or along: They ran off down the street.
going or directed downward: the down escalator.
- being at a low position or on the ground, floor, or bottom.
- toward the south, a business district, etc.
- associated with or serving traffic, transportation, or the like, directed toward the south, a business district, etc.: the down platform.
dejected: You seem very down today.
- ailing, esp., sick and bedridden: He's been down with a bad cold.
- being the portion of the full price, as of an article bought on the installment plan, that is paid at the time of purchase or delivery: a payment of $200 down.
- [Football.](of the ball) not in play.
- behind an opponent or opponents in points, games, etc.: The team won the pennant despite having been down three games in the final week of play.
- losing or having lost the amount indicated, esp. at gambling: After an hour at poker, he was down $10.
- having placed one's bet: Are you down for the fourth race?
- finished, done, considered, or taken care of: five down and one to go.
- out of order: The computer has been down all day.
- down and out, down-and-out.
- down cold or pat, mastered or learned perfectly: Another hour of studying and I'll have the math lesson down cold.
- down in the mouth, discouraged;
- down on, [Informal.]hostile or averse to: Why are you so down on sports?
- a downward movement;
- a turn for the worse;
reverse: The business cycle experienced a sudden down.
- one of a series of four plays during which a team must advance the ball at least 10 yd. (9 m) to keep possession of it.
- the declaring of the ball as down or out of play, or the play immediately preceding this.
- an order of toast at a lunch counter or restaurant.
- downer (defs. 1a, b).
- to put, knock, or throw down;
subdue: He downed his opponent in the third round.
- to drink down, esp. quickly or in one gulp: to down a tankard of ale.
- to defeat in a game or contest: The Mets downed the Dodgers in today's game.
- to cause to fall from a height, esp. by shooting: Antiaircraft guns downed ten bombers.
- to go down;
- (used as a command to a dog to stop attacking, to stop jumping on someone, to get off a couch or chair, etc.): Down, Rover!
- (used as a command or warning to duck, take cover, or the like): Down! They're starting to shoot!
Comfortercom•fort•er (kum′fər tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that comforts.
- a quilt.
- a long, woolen scarf, usually knitted.
- the Comforter. See Holy Ghost.