Howdy guys, this image is about AFJROTC Ribbon Chart · Uniform Guide · Insignia (good Air Force Jrotc Ribbon Rack Builder Awesome Design #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 711 x 528. It's file size is only 59 KB. Wether You want to save This attachment to Your laptop, you could Click here. You might too download more attachments by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Air Force Jrotc Ribbon Rack Builder.
7 attachments of AFJROTC Ribbon Chart · Uniform Guide · Insignia (good Air Force Jrotc Ribbon Rack Builder Awesome Design #5)
Devote their free time after gripped by occupied days, consuming milk caffeine with friends or household interact at home can be a pleasant environment plus a situation. Times heat, restore your energy having a large amount of memories of togetherness and recover energy to combat the strain of the work.
A AFJROTC Ribbon Chart · Uniform Guide · Insignia (good Air Force Jrotc Ribbon Rack Builder Awesome Design #5) can echo of decorating the family room, the non-public taste. If you should be a person who has a modern home design, you might favor distinct modern coffeetable for the home. Contemporary coffee table displaying individual style.
Modern coffee table influences the decor is luxurious and sophisticated to look at of your home. If you'd like to put today's coffee-table while in the living-room, it's much better to learn types and the various types of modern coffee table online.
Ribbonrib•bon (rib′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a woven strip or band of fine material, as silk or rayon, varying in width and finished off at the edges, used for ornament, tying, etc.
- material in such strips.
- anything resembling or suggesting a ribbon or woven band.
- a band of inked material used in a typewriter, adding machine, etc., that supplies ink for printing the figure on the striking typeface onto the paper beneath.
- a strip of material, as satin or rayon, being or representing a medal or similar decoration, esp. a military one: an overseas ribbon.
- torn or ragged strips;
shreds: clothes torn to ribbons.
- reins for driving.
- a long, thin flexible band of metal, as for a spring, a band saw, or a tapeline.
- Also, ribband. Also called ledger, ledger board, ribbon strip. [Carpentry.]a thin horizontal piece let into studding to support the ends of joists.
- Also, ribband. a distinctive narrow band or stripe painted along the exterior of a hull.
- [Shipbuilding.]ribband1 (def. 1).
- to adorn with ribbon.
- to mark with something suggesting ribbon.
- to separate into ribbonlike strips.
rib′bon•like′, rib′bon•y, adj.
- to form in ribbonlike strips. Also riband (for defs. 8, 10).
Chartchart (chärt),USA pronunciation n.
- a sheet exhibiting information in tabular form.
- a graphic representation, as by curves, of a dependent variable, as temperature, price, etc.;
- a map, esp. a hydrographic or marine map.
- an outline map showing special conditions or facts: a weather chart.
- horoscope (def. 1).
- [Jazz.]a musical arrangement.
- the charts, ratings of the popularity of popular-music records, usually based on nationwide sales for a given week: Their album is number three on the charts this week.
- to make a chart of.
- to plan: to chart a course of action.
- to rank in the charts: The new song gets charted number four this week.
Guideguide (gīd),USA pronunciation v., guid•ed, guid•ing, n.
- to assist (a person) to travel through, or reach a destination in, an unfamiliar area, as by accompanying or giving directions to the person: He guided us through the forest.
- to accompany (a sightseer) to show points of interest and to explain their meaning or significance.
- to force (a person, object, or animal) to move in a certain path.
- to supply (a person) with advice or counsel, as in practical or spiritual affairs.
- to supervise (someone's actions or affairs) in an advisory capacity.
- a person who guides, esp. one hired to guide travelers, tourists, hunters, etc.
- a mark, tab, or the like, to catch the eye and thus provide quick reference.
- a guidebook.
- a book, pamphlet, etc., giving information, instructions, or advice;
handbook: an investment guide.
- a guidepost.
- a device that regulates or directs progressive motion or action: a sewing-machine guide.
- a spirit believed to direct the utterances of a medium.
- a member of a group marching in formation who sets the pattern of movement or alignment for the rest.