Howdy peoples, this attachment is about Figure 5: Light Dose-response Correlation Of BeCyclOp-evoked Body Contractions In C. Elegans<\/i>. (awesome Light Contractions #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 759 x 1115. This photo's file size is only 91 KB. If You desired to save It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You could also see more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Light Contractions.
Figure 5: Light Dose-response Correlation Of BeCyclOp-evoked Body Contractions In C. Elegans<\/i>. (awesome Light Contractions #5) Photos Collection
Before talking about Light Contractions, we'd like to speak about some tips about timber floor shades. Black and dark colors really are a common decision for designers' companies, modern rooms and trendy. Dirty in the event you choose a classic look normal wood or classic brown colour that is excellent. Colour depth and vibrant (different shades-of red: cherry and ash Jatoba or stained within the same shade) that's ideal for professional rooms, workplaces along with other significant rooms where a floor becomes a key part of the design.
Brown cozy platinum and wood shades that are red could make your room cozy. Ground that is grey and bright can make your place spacious. Choose organic shaded timber floor in matt finish in the event the power to conceal scratches and a small reduction really are a must. Keep in mind that the hues must complement contrast and one another. A floor can not have similar colors as surfaces and furniture.
While the Light Contractions photos and online place adviser may give a broad concept of what the remaining outcome could be, there isn't any greater solution to establish along with of a floor in place of looking at the sample place in natural light.
Figurefig•ure (fig′yər; esp. Brit. fig′ər),USA pronunciation n., v., -ured, -ur•ing.
- a numerical symbol, esp. an Arabic numeral.
- an amount or value expressed in numbers.
- figures, the use of numbers in calculating;
arithmetic: to be poor at figures.
- a written symbol other than a letter.
- form or shape, as determined by outlines or exterior surfaces: to be round, square, or cubical in figure.
- the bodily form or frame: a slender or graceful figure.
- an individual bodily form or a person with reference to form or appearance: A tall figure stood in the doorway.
- a character or personage, esp. one of distinction: a well-known figure in society.
- a person's public image or presence: a controversial political figure.
- the appearance or impression made by a person or sometimes a thing: to make quite a figure in financial circles; to present a wretched figure of poverty.
- a representation, pictorial or sculptured, esp. of the human form: The frieze was bordered with the figures of men and animals.
- an emblem, type, or symbol: The dove is a figure of peace.
- [Rhet.]a figure of speech.
- a textural pattern, as in cloth or wood: draperies with an embossed silk figure.
- a distinct movement or division of a dance.
- a movement, pattern, or series of movements in skating.
- [Music.]a short succession of musical notes, as either a melody or a group of chords, that produces a single complete and distinct impression.
- [Geom.]a combination of geometric elements disposed in a particular form or shape: The circle, square, and polygon are plane figures. The sphere, cube, and polyhedron are solid figures.
- [Logic.]the form of a categorical syllogism with respect to the relative position of the middle term.
- [Optics.]the precise curve required on the surface of an optical element, esp. the mirror or correcting plate of a reflecting telescope.
- the natural pattern on a sawed wood surface produced by the intersection of knots, burls, growth rings, etc.
- a phantasm or illusion.
- cut a figure. See cut (defs. 42, 44b).
- to compute or calculate (often fol. by up): to figure up a total.
- to express in figures.
- to mark or adorn with a design or pattern.
- to portray by speech or action.
- to represent or express by a figure of speech.
- to represent by a pictorial or sculptured figure, a diagram, or the like;
picture or depict;
trace (an outline, silhouette, etc.).
- [Informal.]to conclude, judge, reason, or think about: I figured that you wanted me to stay.
- to embellish with passing notes or other decorations.
- to write figures above or below (a bass part) to indicate accompanying chords.
- to compute or work with numerical figures.
- to be or appear, esp. in a conspicuous or prominent way: His name figures importantly in my report.
- [Informal.](of a situation, act, request, etc.) to be logical, expected, or reasonable: He quit the job when he didn't get a raise—it figured.
- figure in, to add in: Figure in rent and utilities as overhead.
- figure on, [Informal.]
- to count or rely on.
- to take into consideration;
plan on: You had better figure on running into heavy traffic leaving the city.
- figure out, [Informal.]
- to understand;
solve: We couldn't figure out where all the money had gone.
- to calculate;
- figure up, [Informal.]to total: The bill figures up to exactly $1000.
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Bodybod•y (bod′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. bod•ies, v., bod•ied, bod•y•ing, adj.
- the physical structure and material substance of an animal or plant, living or dead.
- a corpse;
- the trunk or main mass of a thing: the body of a tree.
- [Anat., Zool.]the physical structure of a human being or animal, not including the head, limbs, and tail;
- the principal mass of a building.
- the section of a vehicle, usually in the shape of a box, cylindrical container, or platform, in or on which passengers or the load is carried.
- the hull of a ship.
- [Aeron.]the fuselage of a plane.
- the shank of a type, supporting the face. See diag. under type.
- [Geom.]a figure having the three dimensions of length, breadth, and thickness;
- a mass, esp. one considered as a whole.
- the major portion of an army, population, etc.: The body of the American people favors the president's policy.
- the principal part of a speech or document, minus introduction, conclusion, indexes, etc.
- a person: She's a quiet sort of body.
- the physical person of an individual.
- a collective group: student body; corporate body.
- an object in space, as a planet or star.
- a separate physical mass or quantity, esp. as distinguished from other masses or quantities.
- consistency or density;
substance: This wine has good body. Wool has more body than rayon.
- the part of a dress that covers the trunk or the part of the trunk above the waist.
- the basic material of which a ceramic article is made.
- in a body, as a group;
collectively: We left the party in a body.
- keep body and soul together, to support oneself;
maintain life: Few writers can make enough to keep body and soul together without another occupation.
- to invest with or as with a body.
- to represent in bodily form (usually fol. by forth).
- of or pertaining to the body;
- of or pertaining to the main reading matter of a book, article, etc., as opposed to headings, illustrations, or the like.
Contractionscon•trac•tion (kən trak′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- an act or instance of contracting.
- the quality or state of being contracted.
- a shortened form of a word or group of words, with the omitted letters often replaced in written English by an apostrophe, as e'er for ever, isn't for is not, dep't for department.
- the change in a muscle by which it becomes thickened and shortened.
- a restriction or withdrawal, as of currency or of funds available as call money.
- a decrease in economic and industrial activity (opposed to expansion).
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.