Hello peoples, this blog post is about Point Of Interest Featured Image . (wonderful Marriott San Diego Gas Lamp #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 940 x 727. This post's file size is only 119 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your computer, you may Click here. You also too download more images by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Marriott San Diego Gas Lamp.
Not many could agree that there is something. Every human eye is educated to receive typical walls in virtually any bathroom no-matter how great the look is.
Using the utilization of showcases becoming more and more common, decorating ideas are increasingly significant, today. Experience and the more showcases on the wall, the better the design of the bathroom that gives image of the room that is small to a larger.
What kind of Marriott San Diego Gas Lamp can be acquired nowadays? There are various endless suggestions when it comes to decorating walls. Designing the walls in this region can be carried out simply by artwork using a special style that will make the space look larger than it truly is.
The surfaces in most cases of well maintained bathrooms are sometimes obscured with beautiful hardwood decorations up-to the limit or basically basically. This with all toilet ceiling lights' correct mixture will help in making a fantastic experience.
Pointpoint (point),USA pronunciation n.
- a sharp or tapering end, as of a dagger.
- a projecting part of anything: A point of land juts into the bay.
- a tapering extremity: the points of the fingers.
- something having a sharp or tapering end: a pen point.
- a pointed tool or instrument, as an etching needle.
- a stone implement with a tapering end found in some Middle and Upper Paleolithic and Mesolithic cultures and used primarily for hunting.
- a mark made with or as if with the sharp end of something: Her sharp heels left points in the carpet.
- a mark of punctuation.
- period (def. 15).
- See under decimal fraction.
- [Phonet.]a diacritic indicating a vowel or other modification of sound.
- one of the embossed dots used in certain systems of writing and printing for the blind.
- something that has position but not extension, as the intersection of two lines.
- a place of which the position alone is considered;
spot: We're leaving for Chicago and points west.
- any definite position, as in a scale, course, etc.: the boiling point.
- (in acupuncture) a particular spot on the body at which a needle may be inserted, as to relieve pain.
- [Navig.]any of 32 separate horizontal directions, 11° 15′ apart, as indicated on the card of a compass or gauged with reference to the heading of a vessel.
- See point of sailing.
- a degree or stage: frankness to the point of insult.
- a particular instant of time: It was at that point that I told him he'd said enough.
- a critical position in a course of affairs: Morale had reached a low point.
- a decisive state of circumstances: He reached the point where he could no longer pay his debts.
- the important or essential thing: the point of the matter.
- the salient feature of a story, epigram, joke, etc.: to miss the point.
- a particular aim, end, or purpose: He carried his point.
- a hint or suggestion: points on getting a job.
- a single or separate article or item, as in an extended whole;
a detail or particular: the fine points of a contract.
- an individual part or element of something: noble points in her character.
- a distinguishing mark or quality, esp. one of an animal, used as a standard in stockbreeding, judging, etc.
- the extremities of an animal, esp. a horse or dog.
- [Railroads, Brit.]a switch.
- a single unit, as in counting.
- a unit of count in the score of a game: Our team won by five points.
- (in craps) the number that must be thrown to win but not including 7 or 11 on the first roll: Your point is 4.
- [Ice Hockey.]either of two positions, to the right or left of the goal, to which an attacking defenseman is assigned, usually in the execution of a power play, to help keep the puck in the attacking zone.
- [Basketball.]a position in the front court, usually taken by the guard in charge of setting up the team's offense.
- the position of the fielder who plays a short distance in front of and to the offside of the batsman.
- the fielder playing this position.
- [Chiefly Boxing.]the end or tip (of the chin).
- the action of a hunting dog that indicates the presence and location of game by standing rigid and directing its head toward the game.
- the position taken by a hunting dog in pointing game.
- a branch of an antler of a deer: an eight-point buck.
- a cross-country run.
- one of the narrow tapering spaces marked on a backgammon board.
- a single credit, usually corresponding to an hour's class work per week for one semester.
- Also called breaker point. either of a pair of contacts tipped with tungsten or platinum that make or break current flow in a distributor, as in an automobile.
- [Brit.]an outlet or socket.
- a unit of price quotation, as in the U.S., one dollar in stock transactions, one hundredth of a cent in cotton and coffee, or one cent in oil, grain, pork, etc.: The price of stock went up two points today.
- (esp. in motion pictures) a percentage point, usually of the gross profits, granted to someone who agrees to invest or otherwise participate in a business project: The star of the movie recieved a million dollar guarantee and five points.
- one percent of the face value of a loan, esp. a mortgage loan, added on as a placement fee or a service charge and paid in advance or upon closing of the loan.
- a unit of weight equal to &fracnumer;
of a carat.
- a patrol or reconnaissance unit that goes ahead of the advance party of an advance guard, or follows the rear party of the rear guard.
- the stroke in bayonet drill or combat.
- a unit of type measurement equal to 0.013835 inch (&fracnumer;
inch), or &fracnumer;
pica. Cf. Didot point system.
- Also called press-point. (in a press) one of several metal prongs for perforating the sheet so that it will be in register when the reverse is printed.
- a unit of measure of paper or card thickness, equal to 0.001 inch.
- See vaccine point.
- See point lace.
- any lace made by hand.
- one of the pendent parts of a label.
- the vertex of the angle formed at a frog by two rails;
the intersection of gauge lines in a switch or frog.
- a tapering movable rail, as in a railroad switch.
- (in the game of go) any place where lines intersect or meet.
- act of pointing.
- [Archaic.]a tagged ribbon or cord, formerly much used in dress, as for tying or fastening parts.
- [Obs.]an end or conclusion.
- [Obs.]a pointed weapon, as a dagger.
- at, on, or upon the point of, on the verge of;
close to: on the point of death.
- at this point in time, now;
at this precise moment in history: At this point in time the President believes peace has been achieved.
- in point, that is pertinent;
applicable: a case in point.
- in point of, as regards;
in reference to: in point of fact.
- make a point of, to regard as important;
insist upon: She made a point of complimenting her friend's apartment.
- make points with, [Informal.]to curry favor with: to make points with one's boss.Also, make Brownie points with.
- strain or stretch a point, to depart from the usual procedure or rule because of special circumstances;
make a concession or exception: Though the position required three years of previous experience, and he had only two, they stretched a point because of his outstanding record.
- to the point, pertinent;
fitting: The reply was short and to the point.
- to direct (the finger, a weapon, the attention, etc.) at, to, or upon something.
- to indicate the presence or position of (usually fol. by out): to point out an object in the sky.
- to direct attention to (usually fol. by out): to point out the advantages of a proposal.
- to furnish with a point or points;
sharpen: to point a lead pencil.
- to mark with one or more points, dots, or the like.
- [Sculpture.]to transfer measurements of depth from a clay, wax, or plaster model to (a block of stone) by means of an apparatus that drills holes to the required depth prior to carving.
- to punctuate, as writing.
- [Phonet.]to mark (letters) with points.
- to separate (figures) by dots or points (usually fol. by off).
- to give greater or added force to (often fol. by up): to point up the necessity for caution.
- [Hunting.](of a hunting dog) to indicate the presence and location of (game) by standing rigid and facing toward the game.
- to fill the joints of (brickwork, stonework, etc.) with mortar or cement treated in various ways with tools after application.
- to dress the surface of (a stone) with a pointed tool.
- to dress (a stone) with a point.
- to narrow the end of (a rod) for passing through the dies of a drawbench.
- to narrow the end of (a tube) over the head of a pin that is gripped to pull the tube through the dies of a drawbench.
- to indicate position or direction, as with the finger.
- to direct the mind or thought in some direction;
call attention to: Everything points to his guilt.
- to aim.
- to have a tendency toward something: Economic conditions point to further inflation.
- to have a specified direction: The sign pointed west.
- to face in a particular direction, as a building.
- [Hunting.](of a hunting dog) to point game.
- to sail close to the wind.
- (of an abscess) to come to a head.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Interestin•ter•est (in′tər ist, -trist),USA pronunciation n.
- the feeling of a person whose attention, concern, or curiosity is particularly engaged by something: She has a great interest in the poetry of Donne.
- something that concerns, involves, draws the attention of, or arouses the curiosity of a person: His interests are philosophy and chess.
- power of exciting such concern, involvement, etc.;
quality of being interesting: political issues of great interest.
importance: a matter of primary interest.
- a business, cause, or the like in which a person has a share, concern, responsibility, etc.
- a share, right, or title in the ownership of property, in a commercial or financial undertaking, or the like: He bought half an interest in the store.
- a participation in or concern for a cause, advantage, responsibility, etc.
- a number or group of persons, or a party, financially interested in the same business, industry, or enterprise: the banking interest.
- interests, the group of persons or organizations having extensive financial or business power.
- the state of being affected by something in respect to advantage or detriment: We need an arbiter who is without interest in the outcome.
advantage: to have one's own interest in mind.
- regard for one's own advantage or profit;
self-interest: The partnership dissolved because of their conflicting interests.
- influence from personal importance or capability;
power of influencing the action of others.
- a sum paid or charged for the use of money or for borrowing money.
- such a sum expressed as a percentage of money borrowed to be paid over a given period, usually one year.
- something added or thrown in above an exact equivalent: Jones paid him back with a left hook and added a right uppercut for interest.
- in the interest(s) of, to the advantage or advancement of;
in behalf of: in the interests of good government.
- to engage or excite the attention or curiosity of: Mystery stories interested him greatly.
- to concern (a person, nation, etc.) in something;
involve: The fight for peace interests all nations.
- to cause to take a personal concern or share;
induce to participate: to interest a person in an enterprise.
- to cause to be concerned;